Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krinklezz gm app (updated)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]krinklezz

Krinklezz gm app (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Krinklezz gm app (updated)   Krinklezz gm app (updated) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 am

Hello its my gm application.

Name:Clay

Contact Info: youtube account (krinklezz) email=krinklezz@yahoo.com, aim=clayoo9

Time Zone: -5 (eastern central time)

Experience: I have a lot of experience with being a gm, Ill be the servers advertiser and event hosting gm
Ive been gm in 3 servers= Only one really known is avatarstory (which was very popular[over 2k players])

What events do you prefer to host: I love me all basically, nx slime, spawning, h&s, jq, quizzes

Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS: Same as Ive been dedicating, around 1-4 hours weekdays and 1-6 hours weekends, maybe more...

Other Comments: I think i really deserve being GM on this server Ive helped with a lot of things and made a video and am making a new one soon, Ive made 2 top100 sites as you can see, I'm very active on the forums, I haven't really done anything wrong, I am good to players, I help players with their problems, I think that I make a very good GM. I also don't think you have any reason not to trust me...

Why do you want to be GM?I like to help and i think i deserve it, its fun, and i want to help the server grow

How will you contribute to the server? Advertising by video, and voting as much as possible, helping all the new people and people who plain out have questions.

Why do you think you should be picked? Ive been with the server since it started and i think i am very experienced and deserve it.

What makes you stand out from the rest? I advertise which most people dont like to do, I enjoy it. I like to help and don't get stuck up and shun the newbies away.

What can you do that no one else can? I like to advertise so i guess that.

Have you VOTED? I think i vote the most.

When did you start playing DevilMS? The first day ( I think)

Last edited by [GM]krinklezz on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Snuggs
Admin
[Owner]Snuggs

PostSubject: Re: Krinklezz gm app (updated)   Krinklezz gm app (updated) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 am

Im making all the gm's post an application because of the fights with you and dillon, im tired of seeing them, Also dillon and banhammer.... so im cutting some GM's ill reply soon to if your accepted again, but for now i guess you can use your gm accounts...
Back to top Go down
http://devilms.tk
[CoOwner]Memorable
Active User
[CoOwner]Memorable

PostSubject: Re: Krinklezz gm app (updated)   Krinklezz gm app (updated) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 am

There are additional questions added 2 days ago in sticky of this forum section o.o..

answer those questions too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krinklezz gm app (updated)   Krinklezz gm app (updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Krinklezz gm app (updated)
Page 1 of 1