Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dillon's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Dillon

Dillon's App Empty
PostSubject: Dillon's App   Dillon's App EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Name:
Contact Info:
TimeZone:PST
Experience:I have been a GM more than 4 Time's.In SkyViewstoryv55 SuperMSv55 DevilMS v62 A few more i forgot which.
What events do you prefer to host:I perfer hosting Coke events that i can not screw up on.
Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS:I will spend over 4 hour's on WeekDays Playing and a lot longer on Weekend's
Other Comments:

Added :
Why do you want to be GM?I Would like to Become a GameMaster Because I would perfer helping out the server more then i could i would like to start off real off slow and learn step by step each time i become a GM in a different server from now on.I do not want to ascrew this up again as like Last Time.I can accept if my application will be denied i can live with it and i will still help out server as much as i could if my application got denied.I feel sorry for the things i did wrong in DevilMS since the day i messed up everything i would like to perfer if i do anything wrong i would like to be demoted if i got accepted.I wiould not quit if it was denied because this is one of my favorite server's yet i really would like to sorry for all the stuff i did wrong.From what i just said this conclude's this question.

Why do you think you should be picked?I really thing it is not up to me to awnser this it should be the people who are picking the GM's (Dan) (Tyler)
What makes you stand out from the rest?Well i am just some normal player like everyone elses application that i read and i like.I perfer not answering this one.
What can you do that no one else can?Well I don't wont to answer this because everybody can do what they put there mind to.
Have you VOTED?Yes i vote much as i can.
When did you start playing DevilMS?I have started since only me and snuggle's where playing even before The Co-Owner.

My App is Finished Thanks for Reading Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Snuggs
Admin
[Owner]Snuggs

Dillon's App Empty
PostSubject: Nice App   Dillon's App EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:41 pm

I like your application but it doesnt excuse you for the stuff you did.
Back to top Go down
http://devilms.tk
[GM]Dillon

Dillon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dillon's App   Dillon's App EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Yes i know and how can i make it up for all the stuff i did i feel real bad for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dillon's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dillon's App   Dillon's App Empty

Back to top Go down

Dillon's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil MS :: Staff Related :: GM Application-
Jump to: