Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex's GM app =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex's GM app =] Empty
PostSubject: Alex's GM app =]   Alex's GM app =] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 pm

. Name, IGN- Alex, Alex

2. Age- 15

3 How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people?- I like to help people especially new comers with any problams they have. I have been a Gm in 4 deffrent servers so i know the diffrent kinds of people that are out there.

4 What has inspired you to become a Game Master?-I like heping people and for some reason i love to catch hackers. I get a thrill out of catching hackers whitch just determins me to catch even more hackers. Sadly i seen a couple hackers already(couldent get their names) but hey a couple gm's cant do everything

5 Why do you think you would be suitable for this position?- Im suitable for this position becouse i already know all of the commands so no one has to take me threw the basics. I also have a couple of event ideas so the poeple of snowstory wont get board

6 Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server?- Yes i have been a gm in 5 diffrent servers ~ MagicStory, MapleByte, BunnyMs, KrypticMs and TwistedMs(all closed now)

7 How extensive is your IT knowledge?- I am very good at power point presentation, Excel, Word, Very fast typer i am only in grade 9 and taking course of Bussiness Technology.

8 What positive additions could you make to the community/server?- Some positive additions i could add to the server are the videos i can make to attract more people to the server. I also have some event idea in mind. With the hackers it depends what they are doing. If hackers are hacking it will probably be perma ban no exeptions, raceist, sexist, etc will be warned or jailed.

9 Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Well there are some people that are in mind that would want to vote for me as a gm.

10 What country do you live in and what is your time zone? I live in the U.S. currently in conneticut estern time

11 What hours do you normally play during your time zone?- I play from 3pm-10pm usally on the weekdays depends if i have a school project or homework(School shouldent affect the number of hours i play tho) weekends i usally play from 9am-2am, like i said before depends on the day.

12 What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? The average time i play is 6-8 hours a day and if i was qualified for GM ill take any of my time that i can to fulfill my duties as GM

13 Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above?- Yes i have read and fully understand the GM policy as well as the directions and rules stated above.

14 Include anything else you wish for us to know here. MyAIM is Jackassflames88 so at anytime im on and you wanna chat or get to know me better dont be scared and just talk. I also have been playing Maple for about 3 years and private servers since the beginning. I have some Mysql experiance becouse i created my own server(lasted only 2 weeks tho ROFL)
Back to top Go down

Alex's GM app =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil MS :: Staff Related :: GM Application-
Jump to: