Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MrRights GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrRight

MrRight

MrRights GM App Empty
PostSubject: MrRights GM App   MrRights GM App EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey Guys Very Happy Got a Little Bored waiting for the server to go up thought i mite just type this up...... Rolling Eyes

GameMaster

Name: Brian

Age: Question Dont like to give certain personal info out.

Contact Info: Question Try my msn madchef88@hotmail or hamachi

TimeZone: Central

Experience: Well iv been in so many servers iv really lost count but im still looking for that right server. I have alot of gm experience in v.55 V.60 and v.62 servers. Which servers? Well SlimeMS, LegacyMS, AppleMS, RabzaMS, ToastMS, BearHugsMS and may more that i cant recall atm. I know java and have help create servers as well as fund Them and have been burned by them*in that they got the money stayed on for a couple week then closed down*.If thers any other info you mite want or need just buzz me on my msn or the hamachi * im on more in hamachi*

What events do you prefer to host: Summoning/EXp i rather dislike JumpQuest/Hide&seek

Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS: Im on quit alot Tyler knows that since im allways bugging him about the servers uptime. but im on more on Mon,Wed,Friday than most other days aswell as the weekends.

Other Comments: im willing to advertise if need be.

Why do you want to be GM? On alot and pretty laidback if you obey the rules there should be no problems.

How will you contribute to the server? lol like i said before im on alot know some java and can help fund * but dont ask for a ridiculous amout of money*

Why do you think you should be picked? Great guy gets along well with others.

What makes you stand out from the rest? Hmmm alot of experince,coding, funding, great with sigs but atm my mac is down and i dont have an extra copy of photoshop. Sad

What can you do that no one else can? umm Which ever one youd like to pick from the previous question. Razz

Have you VOTED? Yes !!!!

When did you start playing DevilMS? Less than a week after it was opened!1 affraid
Back to top Go down

MrRights GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil MS :: Staff Related :: GM Application-
Jump to: