Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burrito's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burrito56857

Burrito56857

Burrito's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Burrito's GM App   Burrito's GM App EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:50 pm

GameMaster Application

Name:Brent (Burrito56857)
Contact Info:Crapmail34936@yahoo.com(not a joke) and Burrito56857 on Xbox Live
TimeZone:Central Standard Time
Experience:GM before the server got wiped and I run a backup server.
What events do you prefer to host:I don't even know one event in the game
Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS:Anytime from 2:45-8:00 on Mon-Fri Various times on weekends
Other Comments:I love this game, make good photoshoped pictures, and can advertive on Myspace.com or BurritoPics.webs.com

Added: I love makin funny pics and you can view them at Myspace.com/burrito56857 or Burritopics.webs.com
Why do you want to be GM?-I want to be a GM because I spend time on the server know the rules and can enforce them if need be.
How will you contribute to the server?-I will contribute to the server by running the spare(mine) when DevilMS is down and like i said before in the previous statement I will enforce the rules.
Why do you think you should be picked?-I should be picked because Tyler(Snuggles) knows my personality and that I hope to one day enforce order over the city I live in.
What makes you stand out from the rest?-I think I stand out from the rest because I can be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on how you act and follow the rules.
What can you do that no one else can?-I can make an amazing photos on adobe photoshop and I might make a picture for the website to post (BTW: The bunny you see as my avatar is a picture I made)
Have you VOTED?-Every day Very Happy
When did you start playing DevilMS?-February 13th, 2009

Last edited by Burrito56857 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]krinklezz

Burrito's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrito's GM App   Burrito's GM App EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Please use our application format.
Back to top Go down

Burrito's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil MS :: Staff Related :: GM Application-
Jump to: