Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF has happened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]krinklezz

WTF has happened Empty
PostSubject: WTF has happened   WTF has happened EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 pm

WTF has happened to this server i used to actually be able to play in it. Cmon snuggles move it on.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dillon

WTF has happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF has happened   WTF has happened EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Ohh yeah i forgot to say that snuggles made the server on his laptop and he said to me he might close it down and i didnt have a lot of time to say to him that to use his home computer and make it again cause lap tops get over powered he said so he needs VPS but he could use a home computer instead and make it stay on for up to 14 days leave it off for 2 hours for it 2 cool down it would be way easier.do you know why now krinklezz?i bet so....
Back to top Go down
[GM]krinklezz

WTF has happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF has happened   WTF has happened EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 am

How the hell are you guys talking no one is ever on hamachi. I already knew half of that stuff. His solution to that was to give the server to Dan but he hasnt been on for like 2 years i think he died. And now he has no idea what to do.

edit: I would make my own server for this community and i could keep it up like 24/7 but i have no idea in hell how to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF has happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF has happened   WTF has happened Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF has happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil MS :: Devil MS :: ~Devil MS~-
Jump to: