Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Dillon

Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D Empty
PostSubject: Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D   Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Snuggle's I need to contact you,Reason of Beta of the server i requested to make because of your wipe.
the server is up running good.I need people to test-(Beta Testers).
I will fix Bugs Glitchs Error Reports with my bit knowledge of Coding, I've learned the Basic's and i also need a new Forum.
Which is voted on for Kepp the forum or new forum by Staff. Here are vote Leads Snuggles has 25 percent of vote.
krinklezz has 10 percent of vote, players have 0.50 part of the vote if there is a tie i will decide or Snuggles will if he wants.
And the Co Owner 0 percent Reason:Never is on and i think Dan Quit.

Beta Tester's will be chosen by Me Snuggles and ex Staff,Yes you to krinklezz.
I would like to say a random good bye to MgcBoy.

Also,People who can get to the sql are Me Snuggles and the co owner the new one if Dan does not come back.
Server Test Time i will open Test at March 20 or March 22 From some coding i have to do.

Because of you wiping your computer snuggles.
You can use MSN now can't you if you cant use mebo.com

Beta Test Ends at April 10th is the greatest.

Dillon
The Staff-Snuggle's, Dan
Thats it for now see you in Beta Test

Ohh yeah Test may open sooner if i can get a hold of snuggle's.
Back to top Go down
[GM]krinklezz

PostSubject: Re: Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D   Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Alright give me a way to join the server.
-And yes i didnt abondon this server. I think that we need a new website. An actual website before we make forums.
I think we can keep the forum just change the name. Or if you wanna call it DevilMaple thats perfect. I like that name more than DevilMS.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D   Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Thank you for your Reply, 10 percent vote is do not change
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Snuggs
Admin
[Owner]Snuggs

PostSubject: Nice   Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Just give me a way to test it out AND it won't fucking let me on MSN anymore, ill try using mebo. I miss my friendss~ou can do w/e you want, I've gotten better at coding, Oh and also, I just made my brother a private server because he has time to host it I guess...

Well ill start going on Mebo!

Ok w/e you think is fine, sorry for the server going bye-bye, Remember, let me test it!
Back to top Go down
http://devilms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D   Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Up!!!Gotta read for one its up in march :D
Page 1 of 1