Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nitro's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitro..

Nitro..

Nitro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nitro's Application   Nitro's Application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Contact Information:

Name:Michael Clowes

Sex: Male

Email: Destinyclowes@hotmail.com

Coder: No

A little about me: I skate, Paintball, And Play MS. Im Really easy to get along with, and i Do like to have fun with Everyone. Idk what else to put. Very Happy

Account Name: Nitro

Experience: I have been playing Maplestory on and off for the past couple years. Looking for Something to Catch my Attention, This sever did so very much. I Do know all the maps, Classes, Equipment, Pretty much everything there is to know about Maplestory. I Play about 5-6 hours Daily.

How I can Contribute to your server: is by Advertiseing Endlessly until we make top 50 on Xtremetop100, I do know the Pressures of Hireing Gm, because i own a WoW Emulator. I know it is hard to find Trustworthy People. So if you hire me i will do everything in my power to help this server in every way possible. I do have Experience as a Gm so i will not be Blindly walking into the Situations. I also Know at least 90% of Commands =] I do know how to trick Hackers into Beleiving they can get away with hacking. I Have Never Abused my Powers or anything of the Sort because i know how it feels, to have one of your Worked Sabotage Everything you worked on. So see it in your heart to make me a Gm, on this Successful, (Soon to be Even more successful if u hire me) Server. Smile

Why you should hire me: I am a fun person to be around. I do like to host many events, To me there more fun to host then to be in. From being a Player for so long, I have come to find Flaws in players. and there likes and dislikes. I will regulate my actions Towards them. and in the same way not abuse any of my powers Smile
I do not Take my anger out on other players, if something happens to me in Real life I Will still treat all players with Fair Respect. If needed i can Video all hackers i ban. I am working on making Videos for a Server that hires me. Thank you for using your time to read this, Even if you do reject it Very Happy

Events i like to host: I Like hosting Hide and Seek Mostly, Because im aloud to be lazy Razz

Voted: Yes

Play: I Started Playing DevilMS 2/23/09
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Nitro's Application   Nitro's Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey Nitro i remember you from something dont you rem me im redcrayon aund rem snuggles? he is owner Very Happy you jailed me thoughts it was funny lol rem now welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Snuggs
Admin
[Owner]Snuggs

PostSubject: Remaking the server...   Nitro's Application EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 am

I had to wipe my laptop.. my brother got a virus...i'll remake the server...
Back to top Go down
http://devilms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitro's Application   Nitro's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nitro's Application
Page 1 of 1