Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gm application byron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andreasbd

gm application byron Empty
PostSubject: gm application byron   gm application byron EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Yo yo wassup!

Name: Byron, but call me Chris or AZN

Age: 16, i turned turned 16 last week sooo yeh >.> drivings fun o.o

Why do you want to be a GM? Why? Because of the amazing communities, i tend be more attracted to smaller communities most people know each other. Btw I also feel that I have

Experiences? Haha, well first off I have owned several privateservers of my own with custom NPC's and PQ's but they never really took off and died within about 2 months. I also know several languages including MySQL, C++, SQLyog, HiediSQL. I know very little Java and C# but I'm learning xD. If it is ever in need, i can and know how to compile files and info using netbeans. I can also create decent looking and functioning forums + websites. Sadly i have only been a GM on my servers and one other one i never owned, BlueMS. I'm also very familiar with the maple database ad can solve and/or fix problems pertaining to the database.

Time you're usually on? Well during the weekdays i am usually on either from 4:00 ~ 9ish or 7:00 ~ 10ish. But on the weekends i pretty much have no life and will be on the comp for most of the day. (Unless if I want to go out with friends.) I am +7 GMT and eastern standard time. I can/and will be very devoted to this server too.

What can you do for the server?(I added this one hope you dont mind) Well i could definetly advertise for the server and get quite a few people to join FallenMs. Im not totally against hackers (Aka going "OMFG HACKZORZ GTFO NOOB FUCK YOU.") but i will take the step to stop them because most of them become very bothersome. I am able to create custom PQ's and few scripts for the server so you'll have to see what they are xD. I can also hold events.... YES events! Soooo awesomesauceness. I know the game, if i say so myself, very well and able to help players and what-not.

Other: WOO oh shit this part ^_^. hobbies?... hobbies.. im VERY tech-savy (might i mention that i am korean). Thinkin bout comp programming for a major and music for minor. I love playing instruments, especially the guitar. (I play serveral instruments). I'm in a band and were called The Seraphim. -cough- be sure to check us out. -cough- Aaanyways I'm a sophmore in highschool and 'bout to get meh license soon xD. My grades average from like C+ to A-'s so im not a very smart azn.

Oh, yes and i wanted to say good luck to everyone trying out for GM position, hope one of you get it =)

Oh yeh, Pie>cake, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

contact info: pepsi
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Snuggs
Admin
[Owner]Snuggs

gm application byron Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm application byron   gm application byron EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 am

lol, nice application, pretty humorous too. Nice job :]
Back to top Go down
http://devilms.tk

gm application byron
Page 1 of 1