Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattster1234

Matt's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Matt's Gm Application   Matt's Gm Application EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Contact Information:

Name: Matt

Email: Yankeeowner95@msn.com

Coder: No

IMPORTANT: It looks like i am applying late but its because i just noticed this part of the forum i originally posted an app in the gm app section located on the top of the page .. which no one else looked at or posted on..

A little about me: I've been playing maplestory for over 3 years between GMS and private servers and i have a lot of experience. I'm a gm in another server called Jstory and I've been a Gm in several other servers aswell.

Account Name: matt or MattMan (Havnt been on due to the server being down when i tried)

Experience: As i said before i have been playing for quite some time now and i know what I am doing. I have been a Gm in several other private servers and i am currently in one. I know all the gm commands and I know how to settle ingame problems, whether it be between two players or something wrong with the server. I know all the GM rules and i act very proffesional.

How I can Contribute to your server: I can contribute to the server because i can create awsome banners for the website and for the xtremetop100 webiste. I can make videos and put them on youtube for advertisement and i am very skilled at editing. Also i have many friends in real life that play maplestory privates servers that i can get to join. Finally i am very active.

Why you should hire me: You should hire me because i can make the server grow massivly. I can get many people that i know in real life to join and people around the world by advertising. I play a lot and i am very active (so are my friends). I like to host events and i will make sure everyone has a good time. Also i have very good ideas that wil fix servers and improve on them. All in all i can make any server better.

Voted: Yes

Play: I Started Playing DevilMS 2/25/09 but couldnt get on due to your server being down
Back to top Go down

Matt's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1