Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stour's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stour

Stour

Stour's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Stour's GM Application   Stour's GM Application EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Stour's GM Application

Name:

Thiago Rodrigues

Brazil,Rio de Janeiro

Contact Info:

thiago_afz@hotmail.com

TimeZone:

(GMT-03:00)

Experience:

Well, I can help the server with PHP/HTML,you can ask me a script, I will be there to make it to the server, I was thinking of adding a administrators private area for the site with edit accounts and etc...also with Latin players, so what I'm seeing players Latin are growing much on the server, and they also need help, and I speak all 3 languages: Portuguese , English and Spanish, GM multilingual.I have much experience in managing a game, with players from three languages, I was GameMaster a server called Gunbound Classic, also known as Softnyx-Canada, was one of the best servers that worked, unfortunately only lasted 4 years,he was from Canada and 85% of the players were Latin.I'll do everything to improve more each day and will be helping a lot with bad and good users.And I know how much responsibility should be when it comes to managing a game, because you have people depending on how you will act. A GM must always act with intelligence.

What events do you prefer to host:

I perfer Jumping events bounce

Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS:

Well, normally I'm very much in front of the computer, about 4/18 hours per day.

Other Comments:

Well excuse me if you don't like something, but I'm sincere and want much to get this team very good.

Added :

Why do you want to be GM?

For me to be part of a community that is more special, make friends, you can count on another person is very good, in that community where you know that every day new people are registered, where you know you have the chance to make new friends to each day, for me it is the best of everything.I'm always doing my best, when they need me I will be there.

How will you contribute to the server?

I can help greatly in assembling any site...I love a challenge, especially when it comes to scripts in php, I spent hours in front of the computer, I was wondering if I become a GM can make a site unique to the server with administrator panel and etc ...

Why do you think you should be picked?

I love working with people especially when we are friends, I learned a lot in forums that I was moderator how work in a team,and I always liked!I share very nice work, especially when you're on a team that is so serious to go ahead,I love that phrase "Two heads are better than one"!

What makes you stand out from the rest?

Well, first of all I am a player and I'm always playing with other friendly peoples.

What can you do that no one else can?

Well, we all are equal, and would be my ignorance that I speak better than someone because we all have the same capacity.

Have you VOTED?

Forever and always.

When did you start playing DevilMS?

I was always around as a common player, and saw that the server is serious and very good, and decided to join the community! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Stour's GM Application
Page 1 of 1