Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SullyWully's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SullyWully

SullyWully

SullyWully's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: SullyWully's GM Application   SullyWully's GM Application EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:35 am

GameMaster (or intern, please state which)

Name:

My name is Sean Sullivan.

Contact Info:
You can add me on
msn: greenxisxgreed@hotmail.com
for a quick response that goes straight to my phone, email: sullywullyak@gmail.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/sullywullyyfc <- add me if you want.

TimeZone:
My TimeZone is Alaskan zone.

Experience:
I have been playing GMS off and on for about 5 years, and I have been playing private servers for awhile. I have GM commands. Plus I have many GM friends on other private servers that can help me with any advice. (Most of them are on FinalStory)

What events do you prefer to host:

I haven't hosted a GM event yet, but I have hosted guild events; scavenger hunts.

Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS:
I just recently quit my job and now I am trying to fill a void. I get bored really easily, so I will be on everyday for at least four hours. Unless I tell you other wise, and weekends might be longer.

Other Comments:
Networking is a topic I am good at. I am also very talented with photoshop. I can help get your private server out into the internet world, and I am very organized.
I also go to a private school, which teaches classes are at a college level: which comes to the account that I have extremely good memory, so I can help you with coding. In school I am Activities Chair on student council, so I host events and do proposals weekly for my school.

Added :
Why do you want to be GM?

I want to be a GM because I can help you. I would also love the experience, and it seems like a fun way to spend some time on this game.

How will you contribute to the server?
I contribute to the sever because I am patient, and can answer questions for those who need help. But I also don't care about banning idiots on games. Not afraid to ban hackers, it is just a game; so they will get over it. I am extremely creative and knowledgeable, so I can help come up with fun events.

Why do you think you should be picked?

I should be picked because I am dedicated to whatever I do, and I will be a great GM.

What makes you stand out from the rest?
The fact that I am always learning, and I succeed to whatever I do; puts me "out from the rest". I also give more than just 100%, and I can promote us very well.

What can you do that no one else can?
Most people can't do the weird sounds I can make, and most people don't know how to use photoshop; which i have been using for 5 years now.

Have you VOTED?
I just started to Vote for DevilMS

When did you start playing DevilMS?
I just started :] <333
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sullywullyyfc

SullyWully's GM Application
Page 1 of 1