Devil MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil MS

Devil MS Join today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[l4zyb0i's] GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer4nano

[l4zyb0i's] GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [l4zyb0i's] GM Application   [l4zyb0i's] GM Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Name:Ali
Contact Info:Grim-reaper47@hotmail.com
TimeZone:
Experience: I have been a GM for 4 servers 1st DragonMS, 2nd BounceMS, 3rd ElitestyleMS, and 4th my very own server ColourMS but i had to close it down due to download and upload usage.

What events do you prefer to host: Hide and seek, JQ, Treasure Hunt.
Time willing to dedicate to DevilMS:6-8 hours
Other Comments:I just like joining server and becoming GM and if i get accepted i see if the servers good and if i find the server good then i join it for as long as the owner leaves Razz

Why do you want to be GM: Like i said before i only join servers to get GM and help out people and help them with there problems but what i am really looking for at this time is a lag free server with alot of users but even if a server dosen't have enough users playing i can still help out wit that by calling some people over from other servers that i am GM on but as soon as i get GM for this server i'll dedicate my entire time to this server if i find it really cool and fun to play wit and the owners easy to get along with Very Happy

How will you contribute to the server: I will invite more and more people to come see how cool this server really is. Be a really active GM so people don't just sit there and get bored and eventually quit the server. I make sure no ones bored and the main thing Very Happy VOTE:D VOTE Very Happy VOTE:D

Why do you think you should be picked: because i have alot of experience and i am learing Java so soon as i am done with that i can help out with coding as well which should be pretty soon and I am a really patient guy so if someone is having some trouble with something and they are having a hard time explaining it to me i will be patient and make sure i help them out before i do anything else.

What makes you stand out from the rest: I stand out from the rest because i have alot more eperience then some peoople i can speak 4 different languages and I LOVE MAPLESRORY more then anything. it's like my favorite game and I know alot about the problems some people have such as getting stuck in a map you can warp them out or tell them to use @emo command to kill them selves and then get out Very Happy and alot more stuff like that.

What can you do that no one else can: I answered this in the question before this.
Have you VOTED: Yes alot of times.
When did you start playing DevilMS: Just some days ago.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dillon

[l4zyb0i's] GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [l4zyb0i's] GM Application   [l4zyb0i's] GM Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Good App butt i would say not good grammer A LOT of bad grammer ohh and youve not even played the server has been done for a while ike 4 weeks so like LAWLS also i dont think we need any more GM's i could check but SNUGGLES(owner)is never on his laptop!
Back to top Go down

[l4zyb0i's] GM Application
Page 1 of 1